- pdf Internet Acceptable Use Policy (1.68 MB)
- pdf IT Support and Communication Plan 071713 (95 KB)
- pdf Filter and Helpdesk Process Policy (178 KB)
- pdf Official VIDE Logo Approval Letter (853 KB)
- pdf VIDE Network Access and IT Support Services Requirements (76 KB)
- pdf VIDE IPAD LAPTOP POLICY (623 KB)
- VIDE Web Accessibility Policy and Standards
- pdf Computer Purchase Standards (414 KB)
VIDE VPN service provides secure remote access to the department network and makes it appear as if your computer were physically attached system. By using the VPN client, you may access resources like the shared office drives and other network resources not available over the internet. Windows...Read More...
We have updated the Web-filter and some users are having some problems with personal devices. You will need to manually install a root certificate on theses devices, please follow the directions meet your needs below. The certificate does not control the level of filtering or what sites are...Read More...
New computers need to be added to the VIDE domain. While Windows 7 to Windows 10, the procedure is the same, there are slight differences that we mention below. All department systems need to be added to the domain as department policy. and will be able to get needed updates on system changes.Read More...
Windows periodically refreshes group policy settings throughout the network. On client computers, this is done by default every 90 minutes, with a randomized offset of plus or minus 30 minutes. When you make a change to a group policy, you may need to wait two hours (90 minutes plus a 30 minute...Read More...