April 19, 2017
ST. THOMAS, USVI – The Ivanna Eudora Kean High School (IEKHS) has scheduled a mandatory pre-orientation meeting for all incoming ninth graders for SY 2017-2018 at 5:00 p.m. on
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at the high school’s Café Kean.
Agenda items include:
- Selecting career paths at IEKHS
- Pre-registration for classes
- Receive summer reading assignments and purchase books onsite at IEKHS (price range $20-$25 for three-book package)
- Sign up for IEKHS Summer Bridge Program Sessions 1 or 2
- Learn about plans for placement testing
Students must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and should wear their current school’s uniform.
For more information, please call (340) 775-6380 ext. 4815 or 4822.